Section 1 Information concerning the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) The responsible person pursuant to art. 4 para. 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) is Thomas Sonnauer, Thumenberger Weg 96, 90491 Nuremberg, Germany (see our imprint). You can reach our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or our postal address with the addition "the data protection officer".
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, name and telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data accruing in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if there are legal retention obligations.
(4) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In doing so, we will also state the specified criteria for the storage period.
Section 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights with regard to the personal data concerning you:
right to inform,
right to correction or deletion,
right to limitation of processing,
right to objecttion against processing,
right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
Section 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the case of merely informational use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server.
If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. F DS-GVO):
date and time of the enquiry
time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
content of the request (individual website)
access status/HTTP-status code
data volume transferred each time
website from which the request is sent
operating system and its interface
language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the before mentioned data, cookies will be stored on your computer when using our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive allocation to the browser employed by you and by means of which certain information flows to the party (in this case by us) that sets the cookie. Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
transient cookies (see b)
persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are being deleted automatically when you close the browser. These include, in particular, session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are being deleted after a given perios of time, which can differ according to each individual cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
f) The Flash cookies used are not being recognized by your browser, but by your flash plug-in. Furthermore, we use HTML5 storage objects that are stored on the user´s end device. These objects store the required data independently of the browser you are using and do not have an automatic expiration date. If you do not wish any processing of the flash cookies, you have to install an appropriate add-on, such as "Better Privacy" for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe Flash Killer Cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by using private mode in your browser. We also recommend that you regularly delete your cookies and browser history manually.
We use the lead generation service of Leadinfo B.V., Rotterdam, Netherlands. This recognizes visits by companies to our website on the basis of IP addresses and shows us publicly available information for this purpose, such as company names or addresses. In addition, Leadinfo sets two first-party cookies to evaluate user behavior on our website and processes domains from form entries (e.g., "leadinfo.com") to correlate IP addresses with companies and improve the services. For more information, please visit www.leadinfo.com.
On this page: www.leadinfo.com/en/opt-out you have an opt-out option. If you opt-out, your information will no longer be collected by Leadinfo.